Educational opportunities for our employees and their families.
Take a course, get a certificate or obtain a degree. Adelphi University offers generous tuition remission for our employees, their spouses, and dependent children.
» Get details about Tuition Remission on the HR Intranet
- After completing one semester of employment, you, your spouse are eligible for tuition remission for two undergraduate or two graduate courses each semester.
- After one year of full-time employment, your dependent children are eligible for full undergraduate tuition remission for the completion of their first baccalaureate degree (whether previously conferred from Adelphi or another institution).
- You are eligible for tuition remission for two courses per family per semester: one for the employee; one for the spouse or up to two courses for dependent children if the employee and/or spouse are not enrolled in any course for that semester.
- You are eligible to the extent indicated in the appropriate provisions of your collective bargaining agreements.
Coaches and assistant coaches
- You are eligible for a maximum of four courses per academic year with no more than two courses per semester.
If you have any questions about the procedure please contact:
Please note: Tuition remission cannot be used for independent study or study abroad.
Director of Employment, Employee and Labor Relations
p – 516.877.3222
e – firstname.lastname@example.org